What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to summaries of five or fewer words. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. What should I contribute?
2. Investment income and savings rate
3. Systems versus goals
4. Amazon Prime? Hulu? Netflix?
5. Young people renting everything?
6. Umbrella insurance for average person
7. New versus late model used?
8. Good use for spare change
10. Do washer balls work?
11. Inexpensive dog food
12. Starting a website
There are two times during the year when I seem to be prone to getting a cold. I sometimes get one in the late winter, around February or March or even into April sometimes. I also sometimes get one at the start of the summer, in early June. I seem to have one of those early summer colds.
I’m not quite sure why this is, but it’s pretty consistent for me. …