What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to summaries of five or fewer words. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. 401(k) checkup?
2. Prioritizing early retirement
3. Is coffee grinder worth it?
4. The point of frugality
5. Frugal foot odor options
6. Buying weights or gym membership?
7. Replacing local news on streaming?
8. Community festivals aren’t cheap!
9. Frugal steps for knee pain
10. Breaking out of overdraft cycle
11. Simple? Obvious?
12. Good journal/planner for goals?
My current morning routine on a good day looks something like this.
I get up at about 5 AM, go downstairs, drink some water, and stretch a bit. I brush my teeth, then spend about 15 minutes meditating, then about 30 minutes writing in my journal. I grab something small for breakfast – lately, it’s been some rolled oats I left…