What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to summaries of five or fewer words. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. 84 month car loan
2. Sending checks through mail
3. Always fighting about money
4. The Middle Class Crunch
5. Compact dish rack recommendation
6. Safe outdoor exercise follow-up
7. Replacing paper towels
8. Retiring in inexpensive country?
9. Returning cans for nickel refund
10. Angry with work every day
11. Preparing for winter blues
12. Musical tastes
One of the things that I really enjoy about the reader mailbag is the diversity of questions I get. Some of them are about really crunchy personal finance topics. Some are about the connections between finances and other spheres of their lives. Others are about me personally. Some are just… weird. I love them all… even the weird ones……