What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to summaries of five or fewer words. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. 529 for child without custody
2. Advising friends without being pushy
3. Found the furniture-selling article!
4. Notable feature of money markets
5. Never want to retire?
6. Paper journal versus Day One?
7. Dollar Shave Club or alternatives?
8. Lower APR but higher payments?
9. Maxed out Roth without 401(k)
10. Investing in specific companies
11. Coworkers nagging about child sales
12. Cutting out time wasters
One of the questions in this week’s mailbag deals with using paper versus digital, and it actually made me reflect on that comparison quite a lot this week. I actually reached the end of a 500 page journal that I had literally filled with writing, causing me to switch to a new journal, so I…