What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to summaries of five or fewer words. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. Frustrated about financial future
2. Rolling over 401(k)
3. Closing out old checking account
4. Reusable food storage, not glass
5. Family fight over estate planning
6. Simple little pizza tip
7. Disowned due to politics
8. 529 plan for special needs?
9. Cheap standing desk recommendations?
10. Managed mutual funds
11. Book suggestions for work focus?
12. Pen and paper beats stylus?
This week, I had to do a significant amount of editing of letters to the mailbag in order to help preserve the privacy of readers.
I do some editing to almost every question sent in. If nothing else, I assign an “anonymous” name by default to each question, either one suggested by the person sending it or of my own…