What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to summaries of five or fewer words. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. Stock options to repay debt
2. Replacing a washer and dryer
3. Eating out constantly
4. Best paper shredder
5. Archiving magazines?
6. Stuck in part-time loop
7. The basics of a Coverdell
8. Thoughts on homesteading/self-sufficiency
9. Tax software recommendation
10. Figuring out self-care spending
11. Retirement savings when loving career
12. Goals and people we love
My favorite gift that I received for the holidays this year was a giant crocheted blanket (from my wife, who crocheted it herself) that actually covers me well from my upper torso to my feet, wrapping around down there with plenty of free room, and enough width to wrap around my body fully. I’m tall, so it is really hard to find a blanket…